[Gamers Wanted!] Looking for Players in Tacoma, WA

Wrchylde

First Post
I have not one, but TWO!, groups that need player(s). Might one of them be of interest to YOU???

Monday night group: We play in Milton, WA from 630pm-ish until about 9pm most every week. This group is dedicated to 5e D&D and also to fun over rules lawyering approach. We have lost a few of our players over the summer and are looking for 2 or 3 new player, 18+ please. We don't mind new to RPG types, we have had a few of those over the last two years.

Saturday group: We play every other Saturday (in Tacoma or Milton), usually starting at noon, but sometimes as early as 10am, and play for about 4 hours. This group plays different systems. We have been playing Shadow of the Demon Lord, but will be trying out Scum and Villainy next. You know, we all have tons of RPG books and this group is about playing them. One shots and multiple sessions.

Are you down for either? Let me know.

Adam

GreenKarl

First Post
I live in Burien myself but might be interested depending on how often you change and what you mostly play.
[MENTION=17058]bulletmeat[/MENTION] what part of Seattle are you in. We are on a break but should be starting up something late next month. We meet up on Saturdays at Uptown Espresso in West Seattle. :D

Wrchylde

First Post
Thanks for the replies.

We don't have a set switch over time frame. The Saturday group is down to 2 players and myself, so we are going to run one shots and play test's until we get at least 2 more players. I am running The Expanse play test tomorrow, for example.

I want to run a system until it runs it's course. Which is when we, the group, feel it is time to switch. If I run, and I will, Coriolis, I want to run a fairly deep campaign. So that might be 3 months it might be a year. Where as Scum and Villainy or Blades in the Dark or Dusk City Outlaws, are things that can be dropped in for a session or four.

As to what we mostly play. The idea is to not have a 'what we mostly play'. This isn't a D&D group that foray's out to other systems when we are tired of slaying dragons or a Star Wars RPG (whatever system you want to interject for that) group which plays other things when we are tired of saving the galaxy. It's about playing the dozens and dozens of different RPGs I and you have purchased over the years.

Hope that helps. DM me if you want to discuss setting up a meet and greet.

GreenKarl

First Post
:D I hear you about game systems... I have soooo many I have never played and yet STILL purchase new ones when they catch my eye. I just picked up Wrath and Glory 40K and will probably be getting the new Warhammer Fantasy (4th ed) here next month (I try to limit how many games I buy a month)

eayres33

Explorer
I'm interested in the Monday 5E group, I have been itching to play 5E in person, (I DM my group) and 6:30 to 9 works for me, I live in Des Moines but work in Lacey, so getting of at 5 that will give me time to grab a bite somewhere and make it by 6:30, unless there is a bad accident somewhere between. Are you playing a 5e adventure or are you doing a homebrew campaign?

eayres33

Explorer
I live in Burien myself but might be interested depending on how often you change and what you mostly play.

@bulletmeat what part of Seattle are you in. We are on a break but should be starting up something late next month. We meet up on Saturdays at Uptown Espresso in West Seattle. :D

I know you were asking about bulletmeat, joining, but I live in the area and would be interested in a Sat game, depending on the time.

Remove ads