• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Games on Demand

Saint&Sinner

Explorer
Games on Demand at Gencon 2011 will be in the Crowne Plaza : Pennsylvania Station C from 10am to 10pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 10am to 2pm Sunday.

Pick your game - come grab a GM and choose from popular indie titles as Fiasco and Lady Blackbird, or playtest new, exciting, and even unpublished experimental games with their creators!

Facebook page

Twitter ID

Living Legend

First Post
I was debating how to go about finding new players at GenCon to try out my RPG Blood, Wits & Steel. I think I have found the place.

Last edited:

Living Legend

First Post
We'd love to have you. Do you have a booth affiliation also?

No, I won't be ready to release the product until GenCon 2013. Right now I'm heavily entrenched in the playtesting phase.

Anybody interested in seeing a brief description of Blood, Wits & Steel should check out my profile.

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Games on Demand is one of my favorite things about GenCon. I'll be there with Fiasco, Dungeon World, Powers For Good, and a handful of other things. Can't wait!

Saint&Sinner

Explorer
Games on Demand is one of my favorite things about GenCon. I'll be there with Fiasco, Dungeon World, Powers For Good, and a handful of other things. Can't wait!

I hope to play some of these. I should be running Houses of the Blooded, PDQ, FATE, maybe a few others. I'd also like to try running Dungeon World.

See you soon.

Hermes

Explorer
New to Games on Demand; are generic tickets required? If so, how many for a typical game? Thanks in advance.

Saint&Sinner

Explorer
New to Games on Demand; are generic tickets required? If so, how many for a typical game? Thanks in advance.

One generic ticket per 2 hour slot. So, if its a short game 1 ticket. If longer 2 (or more) tickets. Please please give the tickets to the Games on Demand host as this is the only way we have to show Gencon staff that we had players.

You can now also get tickets for Games on Demand directly in the Gencon system. Look up "Games on Demand" as a title or "Indie" as a system.

https://www.genconreg.com/events/se...ue&thur=true&fri=true&sat=true&sun=true&hour=

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads