• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming - Coming into September

BSF

Explorer
Kultar said:
Geoff, Guard of the Shrine of the Sword - One of ranking members of the populus of the Ternell Complex. He is a guard/warden of the city and met us outside the city gates the morning that we approached it. He is the one that told us the stories about the place. He seems to be like a warden of the city or something.

The Geoff, Guard of the Shrine of the Sword is a guard up at the Shrine of the Sword. He is not the person that met you outside the city. Be sure you don't confuse the two.

Kultar said:
After spending some time up there we headed back down the mountain and strangely the "evil" cave was not evil this time. In fact it wasnt even there. The whole trip up and back took one maybe two days total, which is odd as it is a large mountain and we had to climb all of it.[/I]

That is nearly true of what will happen. But we left off the last session with everyone at the Shrine. You guys were going to spend the night there and return the next day. At the Shrine, Geoff the guard has asked Deigh a question that I am waiting to see if he answers.

Kultar said:
We brought the dragon to the Ternell Complex because it is a good aligned dragon and we were hoping that the clerics here would be able to revive it as it had been drained by a necromantic life drainging ship mechanisim that drains the life of things to power the vile ship. Tyrm lit the boat on fire so i couldnt be used again

Was that the only reason you brought the dragon back?

I don't remember exactly who all of these people are, but here are a few of the names that I remember: Josefus, Arabella, and Joshua. Wu Cho was also there.

Notable stories from the seekers.

Merinthian:

The seekers discovered an ancient Merinthian manor when searching for the gnolls. Many strange things were going on inside the manor including a lady trapped in a mirror (which Tyrm broke), a guy with his head stuck in the wall, and small pool of blood covered in a layer of dust.
We searched the manor and came to a secret room in which there were many small animated hands. The hands attacked us and left black marks on people as they hit them. We defeated the hands and found what appeared to be clay cylinders. Felix, who knew a little about everything recognized them as some sort of Merinthian artifacts. We returned the cylinders to Ulnarious featherwright in Stormhaven and they were indeed worth a good deal of gold. We presented the artifacts and were rewarded well.

Greerson: *Note* This is not a story that we are proud of.

After escaping from a mysterious island (another story) we ended up in the lands aroud Ft. Greerson. We chopped down some trees in order to make a fire. Some guards from Greerson came up the road and spotted us. Some members of the party refused to give any identifcation and ended up fighting a bit. The rest of the party kind of scattered. We all ended up turning ourselves in, and getting in a ton of trouble. Some of us were sentenced to serve a Tannerson, a local lord, and others had to face the families of those they killed and also plant some seeds in the forest in order to allocate for the trees they had chopped. They also had to apologize to the trees.

Pizza sounds good.

BSF

Explorer
We are coming up on our last session for September. What scheduling considerations do the rest of you have for October? It would be nice to try to get the schedule hammered out before October arrives.

Macbeth

First Post
Let's see. October looks pretty good, except for October 21, which I have off from School, and is part of our 'Homecoming' weekend.

Unfortunately, I think the next couple of weekends are looking bad. Sept 23rd I'll be leaving for Flagstaff for rugby, and Sept 30th I already planned a bonfire with my friends. I didn't bother to think about the fact that those two things were back to back, so that makes the next couple of weeks rough.

On the upside, my car runs great, so no more car troubles. :)

Eeralai

First Post
I propose the first Friday of Oct. is the regular game, the second Friday is the Angels game and the third Friday is the regular game. Also, we are doing board games this Saturday, and everyone is welcome to come, just give me a heads up so I can have enough chairs.

Remove ads