• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming Group Turns 28!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Our AD&D 1st Edition gaming group played our very first game on May 24th, 1982 so today marks our 28th Anniversary!

Last night we played our 1,125th Game. It was Game 14 of Module 153. The current adventure has four founding players in it and two founding characters. All six of the current members of our gaming group joined the group during our first three years (although 3 of them did take breaks from the game over the years).

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The highest is currently a muticlassed Magic-User/Cleric at 11th/9th. However, each player in the group has four to nine characters who they alternate depending upon the module.

Last edited:

Kafen

First Post
Wow? The power of friends. My group is only like 8 years old and we can't claim to hold that many players. Well done

juboke

Explorer
That’s fantastic.

I’ve also been fortunate enough to have been playing with the same group since 1979. Though I don’t know the number of games and modules played, that’s pretty cool.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I've played a lot of games with a lot of people for varying lengths of time over the years, but that is impressive. I hope you all enjoy many more years together! B-)

Remove ads