• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming in Central KY? <Lex>

brymeister

First Post
I'm looking for a gaming group or those wanting to start a group in the Lexington-Paris-Richmond area.

Any d20 game plus CoC, HackMaster or just about anything.

Thanks,

Bryan

rathor

First Post
games

i am running a game right now that you could join. there are 4 players and we are going into our second session this saturday. this is only my second time dming a game, so i am not an excellent dm. My players seem to like the game though, so i have to be doing something right!

there are actually a few games running on campus right now. another poster on enworld, rune, is running a game off of wulf ratbanes book and dwarves. I am not in that one though, had another group of friends that wanted me to join their star wars campaign.

3 games is too much when i am dming one and in a lot of hard classes. lol. already don't get enough done!

If you want to put together a game some day, i am sure i could round up a few people to play... we are busy now but during janurary we will be free for a game.

i am at work and we have to close up the shop, so i have to run. you can reach me at ryan_bankston@hotmail.com

Remove ads