Gaming w/Jemal : Circle of Champions OOC (Full for now)

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, some roleplaying time it is then. I'll start up a new thread and try to come up with some out-of-combat leads on stuff for you guys to do.
Any suggestions? Goals/aspirations/pass-times your characters have that they may take up now? Or perhaps are some of them trying to talk up the team/get a good fight lined up?

Also, posting this to all my games : Since the ENWorld Dice roller is indefinitely inoperable, there are two ways we can proceed re: Dice rolling.
Now, I know not all of my games are in need of rolling in the near future, but I figured I'd get this out of the way for all of them now.
A: DM Rolls everything and posts results
B: Use an online roller such as Invisible Castle.
Personally, I'd rather go with option A. I've had bad experiences with non-integrated dice rollers before. Not that I Distrust any of you guys, but I am paranoid. :p
I understand a lot of people (Myself included) prefer rolling the dice themselves.. It's more entertaining seeing that nat 20 and rolling yourself helps to get more involved in the game, but it does slow PBP down in a lot of cases, and is open to exploits/cheating (again, not that I think any of you personally would do that! Just in general).
If the majority would rather use the castle (Or another free option) though, then we'll go with that, and I'll trust you guys. ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
In most cases I think it'll be fairly easy - If you fail a save by enough that you'd be knocked out, I use a luck point for you. If you have any other circumstances, just post them with your post (IE "Power attack 5, willing to use Luck/HP to ensure hit"), and if something comes up that we haven't forseen, Just say "Could I get a luck reroll" and I'll do it asap.

Remove ads