Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Shay: That's fine.
VR: Mostly fine, two things:
First, Shouldn't Enoch be PL 10 now? You still have him listed as 9. :p
Second, I'm thinking Concealment probably shouldn't benefit from your '+2 PL for offense' trait, leaving the cap at 10. It isn't an offensive, resisted effect normally - you added the resistible as a FLAW.

Jemal

Adventurer
sure.
Although looking at your power I'm not sure how you Priced it the first time round:
Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6 (psionic) Investigation: 16(+17) (Limit: Only usable for Well Informed) - 4 pp
Enhanced trait 6, but 16 skill points, 4pp... sure it's limited, but still doesn't seem to add up.

Voidrazor

First Post
I was about to say, "Minor update error. That should have been Enhanced Trait 8 which provides 16 skill points. Without the limitation it would cost 8 pp, but with it 4pp, right?" But looking more closely, I realize that Hero Lab handles Enhanced Trait incorrectly. To get 16 skill points would require Enhanced Trait 16. This would normally cost 8pp charged at a ration of 2 ranks per pp. But the limitation doesn't halve the cost, instead it changes the ratio to 3 ranks per pp.

Sorry about that. I should really stop using Hero Lab. It makes fleshing out ideas really easy. But not being entirely accurate is a big problem. Everything on the update proposal post should be right now.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Allrighty finally back to posting yayy! Spent my 10 Power Points in

8 points on Mimic
1 point on Improved Hold
1 point into quicken in super speed

Now to do more screw ups hehe. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
I was invited to my cousins marriage and will be away from Jul 28-30. I doubt I will have Internet access there, so excuse my absence from this board for the three days, please. Thanks.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, I've Finished moving but still have a LOT of unpacking, and forgot today's Canada day. Will do updates when possible.

Zerith

First Post
in reply to the IC post, Felix's sheet uses his original hybrid form as the standard, not his newer/larger one, that he is using now.
I could list all the possible stats, for all of his possible forms, but I wont. The only character able to mach/beat with him in number of stat lines is materal girl, and we're talking her main power vs what amounts to a side note. Felix has, bar none, the most complicated character sheet(and he has three of them.), I'm not going to make it more convoluted then need be over something so unnecessary. not when I can just list is present stats in an Sblock :/

Jemal

Adventurer
My apologies to everybody, things on ENWorld had been moving so slowly that I stopped checking it daily.. then it just kinda fell off my radar for a couple weeks.. I'm back now and will start updating stuff.

Remove ads