Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Shayuri

First Post
I think, for story's sake, I'm gonna say that Tess was on her way to the school when she was hijacked...so there's a tie-in for her to keep going there regardless of the outcome of all this.

And I think it works with her backstory too.

So she'll ferry whoever's going over there, get an update on current events, then pop back to tell Magneto what's going on. Then come back to help out.

Her story will be pretty close to what actually happened to her, except she'll just say the bus broke down or had an accident, rather than tell them Magneto stopped the bus because he A) needed some help, and B) was aware the school might be compromised right now, and didn't want a promising young mutant to wander into the tiger's mouth.

kirinke

First Post
Hmm. I suggested in story that Magneto should probably 'kidnap' Serena, at least until she's learned how to control her power. It'll create an interesting side-story for both of them, especially when she rejoins the X-men.

Divided loyalties ;) and all.

Victim

First Post
I figured that our main objective was to provide aid - especially with Xian's new improved healing power. When our characters left, it didn't look like anyone was taking care of things there.

Jemal

Adventurer
Actually, I was waiting for my computer to start working again (At least for the last 3-4 weeks). Who's still here?

Remove ads