• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamma World: best characters

invokethehojo

First Post
So my friend bought gamma world and we've played it a few times. Playing it is fun, but making characters is almost better. Here are some of the better one's we have rolled up and added detail to...

- A steampunk era giant android that was a meter maid in an alternate universe. He is very polite (as in "the three laws of robotics" polite), has a mustache, and his weapon is a parking meter, which explodes change everywhere on a critical hit.

- a Plant mind-coercer that is a collectin of vines with a yield sign for a face (he doesn't need to speak becaue he has telepathy). Also, he is a gangsta, with bling, boots, and a shirt that says, "my other crib is a yurt" (in game deveolped joke). Tag line, "don't leaf me behind".

What you got?

Dr. Gregor Jung, Mutant Psychiatrist:
He's a giant hideous acid-spewing cockroach empath in a lab coat. And he wants to hear about your feelings towards your father...

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
We played Gamma World last night. I used WotC's online character generator to make two characters: an Android/Rat Swarm who's random name was Nukexqower, which I changed to Nuke X Power, militant android.

His replacement after Nuke's unfortunate death was an Empath/Yeti I named Huggybear. He too died an unfortunate death leading to ...

Green Guy, which I made out of the book. I rolled plant twice, so I tried to figure out how to get an Engineered Human origin to fit plant. He had a third Arm and a Hoverboard, so that was pretty much his hook but the game ended before I developed him very much.

Last edited:

Remove ads