Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

Lughart

First Post
Suggestion: I have animate dead and onyx gems, Darsuul has contagion. We can create lots'a plague zombies and get a zombie apocalypse going. Distraction of the century! Then we sweep in and kill that pesky oracle while the others are out dealing with the zombie menace. I'll go put this in the IC right now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Walking dad: I find it annoying with the different titlew for the same movie as well.

Lets see: zombie-pox-alipse, or mummy swarm?

Walking Dad

First Post
Walking dad: I find it annoying with the different titlew for the same movie as well.

Lets see: zombie-pox-alipse, or mummy swarm?

I fear the zombie plague could bite us back (literally). Why not something fast spreading that leaves the victims dead? Or is someone of us REALLY good at controlling a mass of zombies?

Lughart

First Post
The idea was to never really control them. Create 20 fast plague zombies, let them run rampant through the slums killing anyone and anything and before you know it the order has 500 zombies to deal with, while we are on the other side of town killing their oracle.

Create undead plague, then keep our distance. But when I think about it, why does it have to be either or? We can create mummies AND plague zombies.

And if it comes back to bite our gonads, Marla has remove disease.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just a thought here: We don't want to destroy the city, just the order. If we start this plague thing, our source of what we need, be it money, people for expiraments or what ever, would be greatly destroyed as well. If it ever got out that we started it, we would be hunted by the whole city!

Lughart

First Post
Meh, there are other cities, if it gets too bad we can just relocate. I for one welcome a little infamy.

EDIT: I really like the idea of causing large scale destruction, either through hordes of undead or an epidemic or wildfires or all of the above. It would draw out the forces of the order so we could pick them off one by one, and if the city survives it's ripe for the taking.

HOWEVER, if I'm the only one who wants to do this I'm backing down, since destroying the main quest hub is pretty lousy to do to the players who want to explore it.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Pfft... you all give too much weight to the threat of zombies. We'd be fine. Although I don't think zombies in D&D function as other zombies do...no spreading of the disease...

Remove ads