Gardens and the Graves

Ashy

First Post
Grouse swallows - hard - and bows before his eternal king and queen. "Y..yes, indeed th' need be great. Somethin' threatens our garden, an' our house and th' young'uns within it - somethin' with enough power ta change th' seasons, murder mortals, an' send devils an' powerfully evil artifacts ta our very doorstep! We be in need of wisdom an' guidance, your Lord- and Ladyship..."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The kind and queen look at the assembled faeries with neutral expressions, holding their response for a moment while they consider. "One of the blood has turned to the darker side of their nature, calling the fiends and binding themselves to dark magic. A high price has been paid for evil works, and the death of the parents was just the beginning. Corruption will follow when she moves into your sphere. Watch the children, keep their spirits pure. They will cast out the Evil One when they become strong enough," the two chime in musical voices.

Seonaid

Explorer
Freyja looks at the other faeries with concern. How can we protect them? she thinks. Until they are strong enough? She shakes off her feeling of inadequacy. I'll just do everything I have to for as long as I have to.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Oribella meets Freyja's eyes as she looks around the group. By the look on her face, Oribella can tell they are thinking the same thing. How are we going to do this? She trys for a comforting smile to let the other fey know that together they will be able to do as they are charged.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Aurus the Dawn Fairy

The King and Queen! For the King and Queen to be called the situation must be dire. I hope I can be of assistance. Aurus contemplates as he watches the commune from his nearby perch. "Well only thing to do is wait, till I can learn more." he quietly says to himself.

Remove ads