• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gardmore Abbey is pretty darn good

SoulsFury

Explorer
I have mine on preorder. Though I haven't gotten yet, from the reviews I am already planning on playing it. My characters underground and I plan on having them pop out somewhere on the grounds that suits the game the best.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I played the prequel at PAX Prime and had a really good time. I was playing at a table with a blind DM, which was also a really cool experience. I was impressed with the module, and I plan to check out Gardmore Abbey in further detail.

The only problem is that my next campaign is set in stone at 18th level, and we will probably run my buddy's epic game after that. So it'll be a while before I get a chance to run or play it.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Actually, that is a question I was wondering about. How hard wold it be to bump this to high paragon, early epic? I know a 10+ level bump is a hell of a lot, but I am wondering what people who have it now think.

Our next campaign will be high paragon, so it is something I want to run then.

Quickleaf

Legend
I found the first review of Gardmoor Abbey that I've seen so far. It's a bit short but there are some product photos. Points of Light: Madness at Gardmore Abbey Review

I played the prequel at PAX Prime and had a really good time. I was playing at a table with a blind DM, which was also a really cool experience. I was impressed with the module, and I plan to check out Gardmore Abbey in further detail.
Cool. Keep hearing good things about the siege prequel. I'm curious about your PAX game with the DM who was blind. What was that like?

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] , if it is not to much to ask, would that topic be worthy of a separate post? I'd be really interested in that experience, because I have such a limited range of groups I have played with. :cool:

talwynor

First Post
Everything in the box?

I'm assuming every battlemap you might need is not included as there are only 2 maps included - however - is every token you would need to run the included encounters, well, included?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads