• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gargantuan/Colossal Miniatures?

frankthedm

First Post
Only if they make a D&D toyline.

Model kits can often be usefull for collosal critters., I have a rancor/tarrasque, two red dragons of krynn and a great cthulhu model.

HarryFlashman

First Post
The Cave Troll Action Figure from the the Lord of the Rings movies is actually nearly the correct proportions for a Terrasque.

About he Cthlhu model..is it the Vinyl one? I purchsed it 3 years ago but i have never put a model together so it currently remains in its Box ( but I have put together the old Pewter Ral Partha Mini of Cthulhu).

jgsugden

Legend
WotC has not announced any plans to make figures larger than huge at this point. I do not think unlikely, however, that they will release some specific gargantuan or colossal figures at some point. For figures that large, I suggest looking for alternative sources. More than likely, a plastic dragon from some other source may end up being cheaper and more readily available ...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads