Gary Gygax wikipedia article

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
I am going to go ahead and give my 2 cents...but then offer nothing more. ;)

These things...are tough...

Skimming what you wrote... I can say that Wikipedia isn't called the encyclopedia that anyone can edit for no reason. :) If you see discrepancies... DIY! :) I'm going to reread through most of the sources and see what I can add/fix/source, and I'll keep your suggestions in mind, but feel free to help me get the work done. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Hey all - I want to thank anyone who helped out or at least wished me well (publicly or silently!) - the Gary Gygax Wikipedia article is now a "Good Article". :)

My next mission... Wizards of the Coast. assuming I can actually post on Gleemax, I might as well let them know there as well. ;)

darjr

I crit!
Hey! Thanks for that. Very cool.

It's funny, I keep learning something new. The whole fracas with Deities and Demigods for example.

Which came in a round about way from the wikipedia entry.... and back to ENWorld....

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Just a quick note - we tried to get this one up to "Featured Article" status but were unsuccessful on the first try. If you can think of anything to improve this one, feel free to have a go at it. :) We'll undoubtedly try again soon. It took five tries to get the main "Dungeons & Dragons" article onto WP's front page, so if at first you don't succeed... :)

Remove ads