[GE] A Game of Elves! A Game Set in the world of Elfquest (RE-RECRUITING!)

Capellan

Explorer
Hrrmph. For some reason, the last lot of posts in the old thread never set off my 'subscription' alerts. So I had no idea anything was going on. :(

Good job I happened to do a search on 'elfquest' so I could post a 'what's going on?' question :)

Are there still spots in the game?

Guilt Puppy

First Post
I'm, of course, still much interested in the game should it actually get off the ground... If perivas is still interested, that's three players -- a little scant for ElfQuest, but perfectly acceptable for D&D.

Timothy? What's the status? I know you're busy for some amount of time, but EQ lends itself more to roleplay anyhow, so it could be set up as more of a holt-style game until you have time to DM a quest.

Capellan

Explorer
Do Argent and redstrm have their e-mails in their profiles? If so, might be an idea to contact them directly. It's possible that, like me, they never got any 'thread update' advices from the old thread, and don't even realise this game is still on the cards?

perivas

First Post
I was waiting for at least one other person to post, before completely fleshing out my character. Besides which, work has been killer and is still as of late.

Timothy

First Post
Hey guys, just checking in, but almost no time, I'll set up a storyline for you. You will all be in one holt together, I'll give details on why later, when I read your bio's (Are they done yet, don't have to be long, just what tribe and maybe a bit of history, important is where you are in the world of two moons) And you're allowed to play NPC's as well (like they would behave, nothing out of the ordinary). Real game will start when I come back.

Capellan

Explorer
My character (Burnthand, a Go-Back Rogue3/Healer2) is done except for equipment. However, I am now interstate for work, and while I can get to the boards, I don't have access to what I have done with him, thus far.

I'll finish him up on the weekend and post him then.

Timothy

First Post
I'm sorry capellan, but I hardly hear a thing from the people involved, I would still like to go ahead, but again, I do need more people.

So people, where are you? (if I get three answers within a week, I'll start the game. if you guys want, you can contact the others personally/mail.

Remove ads