• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gen Con 04] The Insane Game - Updated 8/15/03!

Ds Da Man

First Post
I think getting the game together wont be that tough, just finding out the number of people who will actually be there will be tougher.

I also would start with a large lower level group for the beginning; select people for the the mid-level based on RP/Good Ideas, same for higher levels. Then maybe some awards for the the best character conception (although listening to people drone on and on about every little background idea would suck). We could have character checkout a week or so before GC 04. Though once again, a sign up on Thurs would still be necesary.

P.S. (people who don't get selected for higher levels could still play some bad guys)

Ashy

First Post
Another update, gang! We are 98% done working out all logistics on this puppy (thanks to Pkitty and Teflon Billy) and we should have something fairly major to report the first of next week! :D

I think that we are fairly settled on plot, but there is still a bit of tweaking to do therein...

So, prepare thyselves! :D

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Late to this thread.

I am officially available as a DM and as a scenario writer, should the need arise. I know that must set everyone's minds at ease. But seriously, love to help.

I also have to say this is stomp-down cool. Let's make it happen!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Also late to this thread, but it sounds like an awesome idea to me! Assuming I can make it to Gencon next year (and I plan to), then I'd love to play in this ENworld gathering game! Sign me up for that much at least.

Waiting with interest to hear the news early next week to see what is revealed... :D

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
seeing as how i already DM'd a huge game full of folks from all over the boards I am up for DMing this game. I'll already be running my Against the Giants:G3 D20 game next year and it will be much more organized.

Gimme dates and times and I'll be there for sure.

Larry Fitz

First Post
Just to make it official, I volunteer to GM as well..., I'm suspecting we'll need around 8 Gm's or so, no? At least for the final battle or however and whenever the big fight is according to the scenario...

Remove ads