• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Pre-Registration

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
Umm Preregistration is open and rooms are going fast. Just an heads up those who do not know. I did not find out till today and missed out getting my hotel. :mad:

Last edited:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Yeah, this is why I picked my favorite hotel and booked a room six weeks ago. It probably cost me an extra 20 bucks a night, since I didn't get the conference rate, but getting the hotel I wanted this year was oh, so worth it to me.

Sorry about your luck.:(

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
They are going to ask for more rooms on the nights before and after Gen Con. I hope they get that done or I m stuck checking on the first day. GRRR!

Yeah, I need to throw in on this, too. I've got a room now, but it's not the one I wanted. Hotels were actually becoming unavailable even as I watched, and I mean that literally. I clicked on a page, clicked away to compare prices, clicked back to the first one, and it had no rooms left.

If you're looking for a convention room, I suggest you don't dawdle.

Tewligan

First Post
My group has a prime room, thanks to the tireless efforts of Fathead. That dedication is why he's our DM. You guys who didn't get the hotel you wanted should complain to your DM - thanks to him or her, now you have to live with sad knowledge that somewhere near Cincinnati a group is gloating over the ill-fortune of others. Suckers!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
They always go fast; thank goodness, Indy has a lot more hotels than Milwaukee. I got a "heads up" email from Gencon last week, but the revised date interferes with some personal responsibilities and I'm going to have to sit this year out. You guys get to have fun for me!

Tewligan

First Post
Piratecat said:
They always go fast; thank goodness, Indy has a lot more hotels than Milwaukee. I got a "heads up" email from Gencon last week, but the revised date interferes with some personal responsibilities and I'm going to have to sit this year out. You guys get to have fun for me!
In protest, I refuse to play any games of Spycraft this year. Give me Piratecat or give me, um, non-Spycraft games!

Remove ads