• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con suites?

Slabtown Jake

First Post
Hi, folks! I'll be attending Gen Con this year with some other folks, and we'd love to get a suite of connected rooms, but I don't know enough about the hotels in the area to know where to start looking.

The perfect place would be downtown, with two bedrooms and a sort of seating room in between with maybe a sleeper couch or something.

Does anyone know of a hotel with rooms that fit the bill? And speaking of the bill...

Thanks!

I know the Embassy Suites has pretty spacious top-floor suites, but I'm not sure if you can link two adjacent rooms. I believe most of the hotels go for $200 to $250 a night, if you are able to get the convention rate. To do that, you'll definitely want to have someone ready at noon EST on the 28th, when the Housing website opens up. And to register for a room, I think you need a badge, which you can register for starting on the 26th. I'm not sure, but you might need one person with a badge per room reservation, and the best rooms go fast. Like 30 minutes or less.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads