• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con UK: Scenarios Wanted

dpmcalister

Explorer
Hi all,

My name is Dave McAlister and I'm the RPG Manager for Gen Con UK this year. As you can imagine, we're hoping to build upon the Gen Con UK name and make it the gaming event in the UK. Of course, in order to do that we need some scenarios for people to play.

So, if you fancy writing a scenario for Gen Con UK, please feel free to e-mail me (roleplaying[at]genconuk.com) for further information. Failing that, you can reply to this thread (I've subscribed to it, so should get notice of any replies) and I'll answer your questions.

I look forward to hearing from prospective writers :)

Trainz

Explorer
This community produces free adventures under the Creative Mountain Games banner called Cooperative Dungeons. CD1 is already available, and CD2 is on the verge of being released.

If they interest you, we might be able to arrange them to be available for GenCon UK (I would have to acquire the other designers agreement).

Remove ads