• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] Anyone interested in Carpooling?

Bestopheles

First Post
Is there anyone who lives near Champaign-Urbana, IL or who'll be traveling through and going to GenCon? Due to unforseen circumstances, a friend and I are looking to hitch a ride from here to that big roleplaying convention in Indy. We'll pay gas $ from here to there and back again. We're hoping to leave Friday and get back Sunday, but we may be able to leave Thursday if that's our only option.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Bestopheles

First Post
Creamsteak: I'll e-mail you pronto.

D20Dwarf: Well, maybe for the last leg of the trip, if you drive through Urbana...otherwise, probably not! ;)

Jason

Bestopheles

First Post
I am..I actually posted on the stores bulletin board. Frankly, I'm trying to get the word out to as many places as possible in hopes that someone will come through. I'm afraid that at this point in the game, it's going to be hopeless though.

Jason

Bestopheles

First Post
Glorious day! Two of our friends who'd earlier stated that they couldn't go have submitted to our onslot. So I'm in good shape! See those of you who are going at the con!

Jason

Remove ads