• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] Babes of Gencon

BrooklynKnight

First Post
exactly.....babes of gencon is a theme.

besides, whos to say some guys arent "babes" in the eyes of the women.

If any of the girls (or guys) wants to start a "hunks" of gencon album by all means, that would be cool

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
SKR doesn't have our guidelines. Tread with caution, please; I take a very dim view of material here which is reasonably perceived as sexist or exclusionary.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
hrm, well pirate cat you've been to gencon...i havnt yet. I'm not sure how disappropriate their costumes get..... i'll exert my better judgment in approving pics in the albums as they are entered, and liquid is the primary moderator, i'm sure he'll remove anything that actually breaks said guidelines.

RodneyThompson

First Post
Make sure and get pictures of the con sluts. I remember the very first day of my very first GenCon, pulling up to the convention center to be greeted by the sight of half a dozen girls of less than high morals parading in front of the geeks in schoolgirl outfits. My brother was scarred for life.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads