• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gencon Couples, Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsih2o

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
The moderators have discussed the issue further of how Nightdawn behaved in this thread and feel that it is totally unacceptable. The end result of this is a two week ban for Nightdawn. That poster can email me from the mods email addresses in the Meta forum if clarification of our reasoning is required.

I'm sorry that it had to come to this.

Regards,

Will the same rules be on effect for "**** of her life" comments?

ruaalien2

First Post
alsih2o said:

Probably should be, because I was wrong, at the same time though, I didn't personally attack anyone like he did

NyarlaThLotep

First Post
alsih2o said:

As a 13-year old I must profess that I feel confused and uncomfortable about some of the stuff going on in this thread. I asked my grandma what the statement "**** of her life" meant and she started sobbing uncontrollably.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
NyarlaThLotep said:
I asked my grandma what the statement "**** of her life" meant and she started sobbing uncontrollably.
Moderator's Notes:

As Eric's grandma is curled up in the corner, trembling; and as the question in the OP has been asked and answered; and as the thread is threatening to get progressively worse; I'm laying the lockdown on it.

Night night, thread!
Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads