• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] EN World Gathering, coming? post if you say Yea!

johncolossus

First Post
gen con 2003

Hello
As you can see from my profile I am from UK. Well as luck (or persuasion of girlfriend) we are on holiday in New York at Gen Con time!
We have limited time and obviously had to compromise to some degree on length of time in various places.....we are going to be in Indy from Wed 23rd July to Friday 25th July. I definitely have a day pass for the thursday and may go on the friday depending on flight back to the big apple. We are staying in the hotel (?Hyatt) next to convention centre.

So I have a couple of questions....
1) Are ENWorlders meeting up on thursday?
2) If one has limited time to visit what should be my plan/schedule?
3) Also any of you Americans out there, what is the best and cheapest way to get fights from New York on 23/07/03 to Indianapolis and return (late) on 25/07/03 to NY?

Cheers people!
Maybe see you in Indy?

Rob Stevens

EOL

First Post
I'll be there. Especially if NegZ is going to make it to GenCon again. :D And I'm looking forward to Leopold's G2 game. ;)

Negative Zero

First Post
EOL said:
I'll be there. Especially if NegZ is going to make it to GenCon again. :D And I'm looking forward to Leopold's G2 game. ;)

that's cool ... as long as you promise not to stalk me again. that was just weird, man! (or at least teach me how to do it! :p)

~NegZ

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads