• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] Hotel room available! Who wants it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
One of my friends (Dr. Rictus) has a hotel room he isn't going to use. Anyone want to take it off of his hands?

Where is it? The Hilton, a block or two away from the convention center.

When is it? Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

How many people is it for? Not sure yet. At least one double bed, although it may have two double beds instead. I'll find out.

How much is it? My 4-person room in the same hotel is $138 a night. A 2-person room will be somewhat less than that.

First come, first served!

Last edited:

Dr_Rictus

First Post
I've actually been quoted the same $138 for the two-person room (my reservation is for single occupancy, but I'm pretty sure it's a double bed like every other decent hotel room in the universe). *shrug* Yeah, it sounds like a lot now, but not when I was also looking at buying a plane ticket and taking time off work. :)

So far, I've got one nibble (from email I sent out earlier). Having missed the deadline to cancel the reservation by 12 hours (DOH!), I can wait a bit more, but the con's in a little over a week and I'd like to figure this out as soon as I can.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Mister Groundhog, I'm emailing you now! If anyone else possibly wants it, post here or email me and I'll put you on a waiting list.

kingpaul

First Post
And I am super-jealous of all of you who can make.

May all your gaming dice roll bad....

....when it doesn't matter. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads