• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon-Living Realms Cycle?

SJ

Explorer
I signed up for the D&D Members Only at GC this year (before I knew what it was, ahem) and it shows as the Living Realms Cycle, bring your own 7th level character.

Does anyone know anything about this game? I can't find jack about it at WOTC or on the net.

Any info appreciated...

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
It is a controlled game/world. I have not gotten into the 'Living' games but they are an RPGA event that your character grows/live in. Basicly you create a character and use it for those games (either local cons or national) and nothing else. Magical items your character may have are certified (given to you in Living games) as coming from the game, same with items you buy and sell. It is a controlled game/world.

There are a number of Living games...Realms is for the Forgotten Realms setting.

You MAY be able to find more details on the RPGA web site.

Hand of Evil said:
There are a number of Living games...Realms is for the Forgotten Realms setting.

I've never heard of a Living Realms campaign. The Living City campaign is set in the Forgotten Realms, and is very popular. It is now run by Organized Play.

The RPGA website doesn't mention any "Living Realms" campaign. Perhaps it's a special Forgotten Realms campaign only played at the big cons, where you bring a 7th level character from Living City....

Anyone know for sure?

Remove ads