• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gencon Role Call

simmo

First Post
francisca said:
If you're free thursday night, I'd be more than happy if you could play in my pickup game. I had a blast in your's last year.

Thanks! I'm running two games on Thursday. From 10am - 2pm and 4pm -8pm. If your game is after 8pm then I'd love to join in. Otherwise we'll have to give it a miss this time around.

Teneb

Explorer
I'll be there all four days, and I plan on making the Ennies. I don't have any games planned yet, but plan on participating in a couple pickup games.

Pyske

Explorer
I plan to attend, but have not yet registered or gotten plane tickets. Barring a major crunch at work, I should be there.

I will at least swing by the Ennies to meet people.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

BrooklynKnight said:
I'm planning "something" for an Enworld Member Gathering. I'd rather not reveal the thing whole cloth just yet as I'm still in planning/information gathering stages. But I will say that it takes place directly after the Ennies.

Sometime next week I might post about it.
I am very excited to meet all the ENworlders...

However, as you plan, might want to keep in mind those of us that aren't quite 21, yet. :) (I know, I know, I'm a baby).

And, if you need any help in the planning process, I'm pretty good at that sort of stuff... just shoot me a message!
It's summer and I've got nothing to do.

Psion

Adventurer
GenCon - yes. Provided I can still get reasonable airfare. But as it looks like my wife will be keeping her job after all, it seems much more likely.

ENnies - stage left, bay-be!

Events: Gaming. Lots of it. Nothing specific planned.

Let me ask this: what one off would someone out there like to play? Last year I got a bit stymied by trying a published module, which really doesn't fit my style. I think I might have better luck if I try to throw something together myself. I'm thinking:

Mindshadows
Grim Tales - if I did this, it would probably be something Clark Ashtom Smith-y.
Second World
or
T20

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I am very excited to meet all the ENworlders...

However, as you plan, might want to keep in mind those of us that aren't quite 21, yet. :) (I know, I know, I'm a baby).

And, if you need any help in the planning process, I'm pretty good at that sort of stuff... just shoot me a message!
It's summer and I've got nothing to do.
Oh, i know what thats like. Last year I was 20 and couldnt enjoy the festivities at O'rourks with everyone else.

I'll give ya guys a hint. It involves the Ramm, everyones favorite restaruant which had the Gaming Menu. So it shant be a problem.

jeffers

First Post
Going to GenCon

I live ten minutes from the Convention Center... it's so cool.

I'll be there at least Friday through Sunday...

Remove ads