• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gene Tech! Where are the posts?

aurin777

First Post
I recently came across the GeneTech issue of Poly and I have to say I love it. I've been working on a d20 modern spy/x-files/coc like game, and I am looking to incorporate a lot of the moreau/frank ideas into the game now. I was wondering if anyone ever played GeneTech and if so, lets hear about the game! Also, what sort of work have people done in the way of other moreaus? I saw DaTim's TMNT characters, and I loved those. I went through all 34 pages of d20 modern forum, and I only saw a small handful of genetech posts. I wonder if the boards are cut off before that point. Let me know!
~~Brandon

Mitchifer

First Post
To be honest, Genetech was one of the less popluar polyhedron games; I never did get a game of it going on with my regular group, and I never did read much about it.

That being said, I know there is some additional info about it on the Definitive d20 yahoo group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DEFINITIVE_d20/
In the files section there are some new moreaus. Hope that helps

Dark Psion

First Post
You also might want to check out GURPS:Bio-Tech for more Gene-Tech type information.

Moreaus are called Para-Humans, Franks are called Bioroids, normal people can get a "Gene-Mod" and Neos, unborn children, can recieve a "upgrade" package before they are born.

Remove ads