General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Sweet! I'll be glad to get Siobhan back in action again. I'm looking forward to when she learns to Wildshape so much. After the great luck with the Aberration Bane sling bullets, I doubt she'll be useful in fighting again until then.

ajanders

Explorer
Heads up

"Final Words" is winding down: we'll be turning loose Rethlin:devout priest of the Silver Flame who smites evil, Veyk:new agent of the King's Lanterns (possibly), and Zook: martial artist, librarian, and ladies gnome.
They should be in the mid-high second and third level range.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Moggthegob said:
This is like my third time going through the process but how many approvals do I need before beginning play?
Technically you could theoretically start gathering people before you have two, but you can't officially award XP for encounters or anything until you have the official two approvals. Since Bront and I are of course ignoring your e-mail (since we will be playing in it), that could be tricky, since there aren't that many choices out there. Do you have one from stonegod and Wik yet?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Technically you could theoretically start gathering people before you have two, but you can't officially award XP for encounters or anything until you have the official two approvals. Since Bront and I are of course ignoring your e-mail (since we will be playing in it), that could be tricky, since there aren't that many choices out there. Do you have one from stonegod and Wik yet?
Not from I. I haven't had good time to look at it in detail. I tend to look at LEB stuff on the weekends.

I don't think Wik sent it to Patlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads