General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
jaker2003 said:
So, If I start a character at 3rd level, how do I determine starting wealth?
PC wealth table in the DMG would tell you (also in the PHBII).

stonegod

Jack and Reveka ‘Scrapescale’ have been approved as characters.

If I'm missing anyone, let me know.

JRYoung

First Post
Judges, was the spell "Lesser Vigor" from Complete Divine and Spell Compendium ever approved? The thread has disappeared, but it looked like it had a lot of positive momentum. Thanks

stonegod

JRYoung said:
Judges, was the spell "Lesser Vigor" from Complete Divine and Spell Compendium ever approved? The thread has disappeared, but it looked like it had a lot of positive momentum. Thanks
Its not in the Approved Content page, so no. It had 2 yes votes with a 3rd pending a revision that never came it appears. So almost, but not quite.

The Thread

JRYoung

First Post
stonegod said:
Its not in the Approved Content page, so no. It had 2 yes votes with a 3rd pending a revision that never came it appears. So almost, but not quite.

The Thread

Thanks Stonegod. Can we put is back up for approval? My character would like to use it. The stipulation against extending it or whatever sound reasonable, I personally just use the spell without meta-magic. Thanks again.

stonegod

JRYoung said:
Thanks Stonegod. Can we put is back up for approval? My character would like to use it. The stipulation against extending it or whatever sound reasonable, I personally just use the spell without meta-magic. Thanks again.
Ping the original thread and make sure Patlin does the changes so Bront can re-look at it (also gives RA or anyone else a chance to relook).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads