• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Very similar personality, just mechanically different.

I like bluffing, I like lots of skills, and I like some magic. Sounds like a bard to me! Not a rogue/witch.

Working on character as we speak.

MerryMortician

Explorer
So my Internet connection faltered momentarily while I was saving changes and I guess it made Aelspeth's wiki page disappear. I read something recently about there being a relatively easy fix but I don't remember exactly how that worked. Could one of the local wiki gurus please either direct me or take a look at it?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi everyone. My name is Francis and I'm here because I have a character making problem.
Hi francis, welcome to character making anon

So my Internet connection faltered momentarily while I was saving changes and I guess it made Aelspeth's wiki page disappear. I read something recently about there being a relatively easy fix but I don't remember exactly how that worked. Could one of the local wiki gurus please either direct me or take a look at it?
let me look at your characther for a second. I had a problem with my fighter.

edit: I had no problem
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Aelspeth_Noromiel_(MerryMortician)

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[MENTION=21353]scottd[/MENTION]ewar, haven't heard anything about either of them. Some my other favorite jazz pianists are Bill Evans, McCoy Tyner, Brad Mehldau, Keith Jarrett, and Herbie Hancock.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[MENTION=21353]scottd[/MENTION]eWar, I haven't heard anything about either of them. Some my other favorite jazz pianists are Bill Evans, McCoy Tyner, Brad Mehldau, Keith Jarrett, and Herbie Hancock.

(Moved from other thread to prevent further clutter.)

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[MENTION=21353]scottd[/MENTION]eWar, I haven't heard anything about either of them. Some my other favorite jazz pianists are Bill Evans, McCoy Tyner, Brad Mehldau, Keith Jarrett, and Herbie Hancock.

(Moved from other thread to prevent further clutter.)

Remove ads