• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Generic Universe] GM's Day Tavern Special

PatrickLawinger

First Post
I can’t find the original GM’s Day post to bump, so I thought I would post again and warn everyone that Generic Universe Publishing’s (GU) GM’s Day 2009 Tavern Special Bundle is only a limited time release. It will be removed from sale on Saturday, March 7th. This bundle contains three taverns for your gaming use. With the bundle you get The Green Dragon, The Black Ape, and The White Tankard at 30% off the normal price.

All of our City Streets products remain 25% off from now through March 8th, but the Tavern Special will be removed on Saturday so grab it soon!.

City Streets products provide heavily detailed city locations designed for enjoyable role-playing encounters while also including enough adventure hooks to encourage the characters to head back into danger. Whether it is a tavern, shop, guild house, noble’s manor, or massage parlor, each of these locations contains detailed information about the building, business, and the NPCs living or working there. NPC descriptions are detailed, but contain no statistical information making them useful with any game system.

If you want to know more about our City Streets products, Gior’s Glassworks, our first release in the City Streets line, is available for free. Check out Kevin Rohan’s thorough review and download Gior’s Glassworks for yourself.

Thanks,
Patrick

Treebore

First Post
For those on the fence, Gior's is very representative of everything else this company has done. In fact this reminds me I still need to buy The Green Dragon.

30% off is a great deal. Wish I hadn't bought the other two already.

PatrickLawinger

First Post
18 hours to go

I'll be deactivating the GM’s Day 2009 Tavern Special in approximately 18 hours, so if you are interested don't hesitate to pick it up.

All of the other information in the first post stands, please go download Gior’s Glassworks to get a better idea of what the City Streets locations are like.

Tree,
Thanks for the comments.

When I get back from vacation maybe we can do something to make up for you missing out on the deal.

Thanks,
Patrick

Remove ads