• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

George R.R. Martin teases purple wedding for season 4

Herschel

Adventurer
Next characters to be killed off checklist starts with.......
Joffrey, one other Lannister, Tywin probably as Cerci has another son to turn in to a pissy little wretch and Jamie has that whole redemption thing going on so he'll need to stick around for another season or so and maybe Shay just to mess up Tyrion some more. It's their turn to have multiple offings. Oh, and papa Greyjoy's and Walder Frey's days are likely numbered. They're pathetic losers and not worthy of longer-term villain status. Bolton gets higher billing as a villain for a while.

That's my guess anyway.

delericho

Legend
Stop guessing and read the books. :p

Yeah, it's really strange reading people's predictions for things that happened years ago. :)

(Actually, I was very disappointed in this thread. On the list of boards, the title read "George R.R. Martin teases...", so I assumed it would be some sort of hint when the next book would come out. Alas not.)

Yeah, it's really strange reading people's predictions for things that happened years ago. :)
I know, right?
(Actually, I was very disappointed in this thread. On the list of boards, the title read "George R.R. Martin teases...", so I assumed it would be some sort of hint when the next book would come out. Alas not.)
Has he even when more than the sample chapter that are available on his site? That guy is always doing something else other than writing the ice and fire books.

I don't care for his writing style nor pedophilia so the HBO series lets me enjoy the storyline while avoiding the stuff I don't care for.
You're not supposed to be whacking-off to the books, so the pedophilia shouldn't be a problem. What is it about his writing style you don't like?

[MENTION=78357]Herschel[/MENTION]: Hint:

Joffrey [YES], one other Lannister, Tywin [YES] probably as Cerci has another son to turn in to a pissy little wretch and Jamie has that whole redemption thing going on so he'll need to stick around for another season or so [OR MORE] and maybe Shay [YES, BUT NOT HOW YOU THINK...] just to mess up Tyrion some more. It's their turn to have multiple offings. Oh, and papa Greyjoy's [YES] and Walder Frey's [NO] days are likely numbered. They're pathetic losers and not worthy of longer-term villain status. Bolton gets higher billing as a villain for a while [NOT THE BOLTON YOU THINK].

Remove ads