• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

George RR Martin Fans, rejoice!

TalonComics

First Post
My guess is GURPS, which, sorry guys, is not the game I'd want it written up in.
Honestly if I were to do Fire & Ice it would be using the Hero System as it is easily run for low power settings. It's also a class and level-less system so it makes it very easy to write up characters. With Hero 5th being released in April this would be a great world to stat Fantasy Hero off with.

I guess I can always dream. ;)

~Derek

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Okay maybe it just me...

But I STILL cannot find Storm of Swords in Paperback. Anyone know IF it's out in paperback yet? I'd like to complete my slowly growing collection.

Wolfshead

Explorer
Re: Okay maybe it just me...

Nightfall said:
But I STILL cannot find Storm of Swords in Paperback. Anyone know IF it's out in paperback yet? I'd like to complete my slowly growing collection.

I've yet to see it in paperback. I waited and waited for the hardcover to show up in my favorite used book store, but it never did, so finally broke down and purchased a new copy last fall. Two weeks later, used copies started appearing at the store.

If an RPG version does make it into print, I'll probably buy a copy no matter what the system is.

Randy

drnuncheon

Explorer
Re: Okay maybe it just me...

Nightfall said:

I don't believe it is. Last I heard, they were going to split it into 2 paperbacks because of the size, but I haven't seen either one yet.

J
bought the hardback

Corwyn

First Post
Huh you guys don't have it yet ???

I have the paperbacks, both of the 3e books. And I got them .... months ago. At leest last year somewhere.

King_Stannis

Explorer
Re: Re: Okay maybe it just me...

Wolfshead said:

I've yet to see it in paperback. I waited and waited for the hardcover to show up in my favorite used book store, but it never did, so finally broke down and purchased a new copy last fall. Two weeks later, used copies started appearing at the store.

If an RPG version does make it into print, I'll probably buy a copy no matter what the system is.

Randy

wow, an erieite who isn't part of my group. :)

how ya doing, wolfshead?

ps. i'm willing to bet that "favorite used bookstore" might have been "books galore" near the mall. am i right?

Last edited:

Wolfshead

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: Okay maybe it just me...

King_Stannis said:

wow, an erieite who isn't part of my group. :)

how ya doing, wolfshead?

ps. i'm willing to bet that "favorite used bookstore" might have been "books galore" near the mall. am i right?

You are correct. New books, used books, comics, games- Most of my reading material comes from there.

Randy

Remove ads