• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gestalt dwarf pali/cleric build

rrealm

First Post
Suggestions for feats and equipment for an 11th level dwarf paladin/cleric?

I have 100,000 GP and can't have anything more than 20,000 without the DM's approval. This character will only be played for three sessions or so. Mostly for hack and slash, not RPing.

I had the following ideas in mind.

getting 3 cure light wound rods as a level 1 caster (for out of battle healing).
Getting magical armor (plate mail) that straps onto my body (armor of command?) Not sure how much that costs.
I also want an item of flame strike. Does that need to be a rod?
I use a shield but not sure what kind or what it should do (i.e. +3 large shield vs. +1 large shield of spell reflection)
I want to OBLITERATE undead with a single die roll. I think there will be many undead attacking us. I don’t want to get to crazy with stacking undead killing items on top of each other since the entire adventure doesn’t involve undead.
I was also thinking about burning some of my feats for feats that let me sacrifice turn attempts.
I would also take extra turning (btw, can I burn the extra turnings to use other feats [like the ones in DotF that give me bonus damage or AC?)

My stats are something like…
Str 14
Dex 9
Con 16
Int 13
Wis 24
Cha 24

I also get 1 bonus feat just for fun.

I want to be a patch ‘em up, buffer type of cleric.

Remove ads