• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Getting Things as a Class Skill (Heal)

SadisticFishing

First Post
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get into Fleshwarper as quickly as possible. I need Graft Flesh (Item Creation) before level 8 (so at level 7, earliest and latest). It requires 10 ranks in Heal to get.

The best way I've found so far is Wizard 5/Human Paragon 2, putting basically all the skill points into Heal and using the level 7 feat to grab Graft Flesh.

Thanks!

irdeggman

First Post
Able Learner (Races of Destiny) at 1st level will reduce the cost of all skills to 1 pt/rank (although it doesn't change the max ranks allowed).

Then all you need is a single class with Heal as a class skill and you can get there efficiently, although human paragon is better if you can do it.

Hmm what level 7 feat? You mean the wizard level 5 feat?

SadisticFishing

First Post
Human Paragon 2.

I'd rather not lose caster levels, hence wanting to replace Human paragon, and the only Wizard prestige class I've seen that gives Heal is a class skill is Blood Magus (and, well, Fleshgrafter).

drdevoid

Explorer
Why not take the 3rd Human Paragon level? Bigger HD, More Skill points, BAB, and an attribute boost without losing a caster level.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads