• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Getting WOIN into roll20s default listings

Mark Essel

Villager
Heads up that if we post more roll20 games and become more active in the community by running/playing WOIN games and posting in the LFG forums we can get them added to the official list (which aids looking for group)

https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1114925270924976136

WOIN_roll20.JPG

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I recommend using Fantasy Grounds instead — they not only list our game, they even have the ruleset programmed in.

Mark Essel

Villager
I use both but I find that customizing scripts and getting players to join can be easier in roll20. The more the merrier 😉

A helpful person built a functional char sheet too.

I found a slight problem with FG going outside of what was supported (more new races from the guide etc). But I haven't found many players interested in WOIN on roll20 yet so FG may be the only way to play online atm

Last edited:

Tokolosh

GM-Borderlands Campaign (N.E.W.)
I have made some updates to the character sheet on Roll20. I will be running a NEW campaign in the next few weeks following character generation. One more game for spreading the NEWs. ;-)

Remove ads