• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gfunk-JollyDoc Crossover Story Hour [Updated 4/30]

Samuraicat

First Post
JD,

Thanks for taking the time to provide that overview. I didn't realize from the Dragon article that it was a three round event. Again, congratulations on the victory.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Samuraicat said:
JD,

Thanks for taking the time to provide that overview. I didn't realize from the Dragon article that it was a three round event. Again, congratulations on the victory.

Thank you! In the preliminary round, there were over one-hundred teams of six players each, making for over 700 total players in the tourney. We were in good company.

beer_motor

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Thank you! In the preliminary round, there were over one-hundred teams of six players each, making for over 700 total players in the tourney. We were in good company.

Hey I'm going to be coming along this year - we should talk about signups and hotel rooms and hookers & blow! Erm, yeah.

JollyDoc

Explorer
beer_motor said:
Hey I'm going to be coming along this year - we should talk about signups and hotel rooms and hookers & blow! Erm, yeah.

Yeah, definitely. I'd love to be in the convention center hotel this year, so we can just head across the crosswalk. That way, when your blasted on blow, being half-supported by two hookers, you won't have that far to stumble.

Remove ads