• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] {ATTN! Calling MDAddict, jemal and TFO} A Game of Gods OOC

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Sir Osis of Liver said:
I'm cool with what evet Timothy decides, didn't mean to step on your toes Leopold. I was just concerned with keeping everything balanced out with the rest of the characters. If you say the numbers are right i have no reason to doubt you.

it's no biggy...i trust pcgen ;) i just know that the rules aren't set in stone yet and dragon is so finicky as to what is 'good' and what isn't....my CR came to 10 so i figured that'd be right on for tim's world...

on that note..i think i'll stay all in fighter...i don't like blackguard nor barbarian....no prc suits this concept...any ideas for the long run?

trimeulose

First Post
Are you allowing Splatbooks? If so I might trade out the level of Rgr for Weapon Master. That'ld be great. Ohh and there are some armor enchanments that i want to question you about:
From Splatbooks:
Speed (always hasted) +3 mod
Ease can be worn as normal clothes (not fatigued when you sleep in them) +1 mod

From Magic of Faerun:
Nimble (grants +2 to dex modifier and reduces ACP by 1) +1 mod

Denise Phalton: Female Human Ftr6/Rgr1/Chm3/; Medium Humanoid ; HD 6d10+18 (Fighter), 1d10+2 (Ranger), 3d10 +6 (Divine Champion); hp 100; Init +3; Spd 20; AC 25; Atk +14 base melee, +13 base ranged; +16/+11 (1d10+7, +1 Sword, bastard); +13/+8 (1d8+2, Mighty composite longbow +2); AL LN; SV Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +4; STR 18, DEX 16, CON 14, INT 14, WIS 11, CHA 14. Languages: Common, Chondathan, Draconic, Elven

SA: Smite infidel

SQ: lay on hands, Sacred Defense +1

Possessions:
Weapons: +1 Sword, bastard: Keen; Mighty composite longbow +2.
Armor (possible): +1 Mithral Full plate: Glamered, nimbleness, ease. +9 AC +5 max dex -2 ACP
Shields: +1 Mithral Large Shield.
Goods(all on horse): Zircon(50gp) ; Saddle, military; Saddlebags; Pouch, belt; Caltrops; Manacles, Masterwork; Cleric's vestments; Noble's outfit; Traveler's outfit; Arrows (20); Moss agate; Warhorse, light.

Magic: Wondrous: Phylactery of faithfulness; Wondrous: Boots of striding and springing; Wondrous: Cloak of resistance (+1); Wondrous: Gloves of Dexterity (+2); Ring: Sustenance; Potion: Charisma.

Skills:
Climb+7, Handle Animal+7, Jump+23, Knowledge (religion)+15, Ride+8, Spot+13, Wilderness Lore+7.

Feats:
Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Sword, bastard, Expertise, Improved Critical: Sword, bastard, Mobility, Spring Attack, Track, Weapon Focus: Sword, bastard, Weapon Specialization: Sword, bastard, Whirlwind Attack.

Denise was a protectorate of a church in the Western Heartlands until one night she was almost killed in a Raid by Cyricists. Her church was burned and the clergy slaughtered, but she exacted the final death amongst the Cyric worshipers as she could. Now without any formal church to defend she has taken up arms against the church of Cyric.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I wasn't picking on Leopold, I actually think that the ECLs ofa lot of those PC optoinal races are WAY to high, even in the OFFICIAL DMG version (Since Dragon is not Official in a 'trump' sort of way. Suggestions as oppossed to Canon Law.

Minotaur +8? Please. There isn't a minotaur +1 Class level alive that can hold his own against a 9th Level (Insert Class here)."Drat!! All that money I wasted on a 20th Level Caster Maze Scroll!!! CURSES!!!!"
:p

If Timothy is being more lenient regarding the ECL thing, I wouldn't mind actually being a Svirfneblin/Wererat. :D

Last edited:

Greyskald

First Post
still accepting characters?

i would love to join this game, but i'm not sure if you've reached your 7 character max... if not lemme know and i'll supply a character post haste! :D

Timothy

First Post
reapersaurus said:
doesn't a blackguard kind of push the party into Evil territory?

Yes it does, but this is allowed, because the party consists of chosen people of Gods, so evil gods make evil party members.

Timothy

First Post
Okay, on the ECL-arguement.

When saying that it was +3, I used the rules for CR in MM.
Lizardfolk is CR 1 (a human is 1/2, so that is +1) and a half-dragon is CR +2, hich makes CR +3.

BUT!

According to the DMG I have to look at the Classlevel. Since the DMG has a better describtion of this rule then the MM, I will go for the rules in The DMG. I will not use the rules for dragon. In the latest DMGerrata there are no changes to page 22.

This means that (I'm sorry Leopold) the ECL will be +5. (which is very good, considering you get D12 hitpoints per hitdice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads