EN World Ghost Hacking II

doghead

thotd
It looks like I will have regular access to the internet over the next 18 months to 2 years, and looking to take advantage of this to do a little pbp gaming. I'm not really interested in creating new character, at the moment. After 20 years of gaming I have created enough I think.

So I thought I would ask if anyone has any abandoned characters in their game that they would like to see ghost hacked.

I have done this a couple times before. I quite like the challenge of playing something I would not necessarily have created myself.

The offer comes with a player back guarantee. If the player comes back, I will return the character.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Cheers.

Been a bit a struggle recently to find time and mental capacity to play. But I have one game one game on the go, and am in another.

How are things at your end?

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
problem is the dm has health issues. also it appears to be 5e and I am not going there. thanks for the heads up though!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
If that's how you feel, I understand. 5e isn't my favorite system either. But Fitz has been running these games for years and I love his storytelling and playstyle.

Remove ads