Ghoul's Woundrous Dump of Holding!

Dribble.

First Post
Many posters and fliers are posted around the City of Doors. They have a short text, accompained by the image of a leaf divided in two, the left part green, the right silver, and a large, purple hand behind. The text reads:

ANNOUNCING: GHOUL'S WOUNDROUS DUMP OF HOLDING!

Tired of walking around the city without finding that nice dagger? That aged wine? That famous spell book? Or just that hat everyone uses? Come to Uncle Ghoul's Woundrous Dump of Holding, where you will find what you are looking for, even if it's a member of your family. We sell everytihng, and we also buy everything! Don't miss this opportunity, or you'll regret it for the rest of your life!

Also works on request.

Alek

First Post
A small note is attached to one of the many random posters, this one in particular having been placed near the Cage tavern.

So you say...but can it really be so? A place where I can finally unload my five hundred pounds of crisped basilisk urethra's..and get paid for them?

Dribble.

First Post
A small, hooded figure casually walks by the Cage, and just by casuality sees the not, as he wouldn't check his propaganda posters for an answer. He lofts a brow, and quickly nails a note of his own.

Why, Ghoul's Woundrous Dump of Holding buys everything, that including what you say, of course, you shouldn't expect much payment for that, but we assure you will be satisfied!

Last edited:

*a piece of parchment would appear under the original advertisement*

Hmm, I have a few things that I need to unload that are of the... questionable nature.

Though I'm curious if your in the market for halflings? I have one in particular that isn't going to last very long, and I would like to make some profit out of what, could be a very messy ordeal.

I'm sure we can make arrangements. If you need details, I can be found haunting the 'Roads Tavern.

*simply signed*

Nicholaus.

Dribble.

First Post
The figure, who now starts to return to that advertisement to check, after all, one answers could be many, reads. He scratches his chin, and tacks another note under Nicholaus's.

Why, there is something we can't accept. We can't buy corpses, but we will be more than happy to hold any person you are having trouble with! Of course, that would include a monthy payment, to feed this person, and for us to make profit.

Remove ads