• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Enemy Crab

Giant Enemy Crab [Fiendish, Magical Beast, Amphibian, Huge]

HD: 40
HP: 30d12+390 (599hp)
BAB: +20/Grapple: +28
Attributes: Str40/Dex15/Con36/Int14/Wis20/Cha25
Attacks: Claw +38, 2d10+20 (x2), Rend +38, 4d10+30
(+20 HD, +20 str, -2 Size), (All threat ranges are 19-20/x3)
AC: 31 (+1 haste, +2 dex, -2 size, +20 natural armor)
Fort: +30
Ref: +40
Will: +30
Initiative: +10
Qualities: Ridge Racer
Special Weaknesses: Weak Point
Alignment: Always NE
Feats: Superior Initiative, Improved Crit, Overwhelming Crit, Devastating Crit
Rend (Ex): If it hits with both claws, it also deals 4d10+30 extra damage.

Ridge Racer (Sp): The Crab acts as though under a continuous haste effect.

Weak Point (Ex): If you score a critical hit against the Giant Enemy Crab, you deal an additional 50 damage to it, and the crab must make a Fortitude Save (DC damage dealt-40 [Edited 2:03 Atlantic]) or die instantly.

Last edited:

Mortis

First Post
TheCrazyMuffinMan said:
If you attack the Giant Enemy Crab in its weak point, at a low point in the stomach, you deal an additional 50 damage to it, and the crab must make a Fortitude Save (DC 10+damage dealt) or die instantly.
Does the Fort save DC include the extra 50 points of damage or just the initial damage?

Just asking coz if it includes the extra points the crab can't make the save. :)

Regards
Mortis

Mortis said:
Does the Fort save DC include the extra 50 points of damage or just the initial damage?

Just asking coz if it includes the extra points the crab can't make the save. :)

Regards
Mortis

Fixed it to compensate for the massive damage.

I feel that this guy should have a better Constitution....Is it naturally weak or something? 16 .....I think a 36 would be more likely but thats just me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads