• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giants in the Earth

Thurbane

First Post
Does anyone remember this excellent feature in Dragon magazine, where they would present D&D stats for famous mythological, literary and historical heroes and villains?

Is there any websites or such that still do this kind of thing? I know I see the odd post here or there where someone will do 1 or 2 characters, but it would be nice to see a dedicated site or thread where they can be collected.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I remember this old column, but I don't know where you can find anything along the same lines. You might search for "historical" "d20" or somesuch. I think I've seen stuff for sale that has historical facts and figures.

Good luck. Please post here when you find something.

Thurbane

First Post
Thanks. I might even look at starting something up myself if I don't have any luck...maybe a user contributed website of D&D 3.5 versions of well known figures.

Might be some issue with copyrights, though, in the case of recent literary figures...

Remove ads