Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

so, here's how it works give me a prompt and I'll do my best with it.

For example: full body visible,A human female steampunk gunslinger standing on a street looking at the camera, intricate, highly detailed,8k ultra-realistic, colorful, painting burst, beautiful symmetrical face, a nonchalant kind look, realistic round eyes, tone mapped, intricate, elegant, highly detailed, digital painting, art station, concept art, smooth, sharp focus, illustration, dreamy magical atmosphere,4k,

gets me :
00053-1986846599.png

niklinna

satisfied?
"Was it a dream where you were where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

So...far be it for me to complain, but what about the prompt got us 'in lingerie' or is that just the beauty of these bots being able to scan the uh...internet for most of their inspiration. ;)

"full body visible", I expect.
yeah more than likely at least with that run, it can vary from each generation to the next unless I use the same seed
Here's one with the exact same prompt
00064-3815868151.png

Ah, I see.

How long do these take to render @trappedslider ?
just a couple of mins honestly.

"Was it a dream where you were where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
I'm going to assume you're posting this in good faith instead of just being a troll
00070-3081733995.png

niklinna

satisfied?
Pyramid. Check!
Myself. Fail.
Aztec sun-god robes. Fail.
Naked. Close enough. Check.
Screaming. Fail.
Women. Fail.
Pickles. Fail.

Score: 2.

Remove ads