• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Giving away a bunch of magical items for d20/pathfinder today

Trollitc

First Post
Hey Folks,

If anyone's interested, I'm giving away PDF with 6 magical items today via my twitter account - trollitc.

These items are designed for Pathfinder/d20 and this can be downloaded via DriveThruRPG for free.

If you are a twitter person, and you retweet this there's also a chance for the retweeters to win a free copy of everything I have up for sale.

If not and you want to skip all that twitter stuff, you can just go here and grab the free, six item PDF.

falcarrion

First Post
I just wanted to thankyou Morrus and Trollitc. Having been unemployeed since Jan of 09, this is the only way I can get new gaming stuff. A little kindness goes along for me and I sure others during these rough times.

Thankyou

Matt

Trollitc

First Post
Check your email (assuming you're still @hotmail)

-B

I just wanted to thankyou Morrus and Trollitc. Having been unemployeed since Jan of 09, this is the only way I can get new gaming stuff. A little kindness goes along for me and I sure others during these rough times.

Thankyou

Matt

Remove ads