D&D 5E Gladiator: Round 1 (Shayuri vs Azurewraith)

Shayuri

First Post
Alpha's eyes track Chomley where he falls, and pitilessly the onslaught continues, albeit not as powerfully...not that he's in a position to feel the ebbing of that terrible power.

(Switching to the Mind Thrust talent, which costs no power points, but allows an Intelligence save at DC 13 to avoid the effects of. A downed character suffers an automatic failure on a death saving throw each time they suffer damage while dying.)

[roll0]

tglassy

Adventurer
Two fails and one success. Seeing as Alpha's turn is next, I'm going to call it. Chonley is dead.

The Game Master lowers the item in his hand, then calls out "The Games are...over. It appears that Chomley has died. Meet your champion, Alpha!"

The crowd seems confused, and perhaps a little disappointed. All they saw was a little girl run away from an old man, but rules are rules. A few clap slightly as the gates open.

OOC: Feel free to RP your reaction to winning, and your exit. I'll award stuff later tonight.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC: FAKE NEWS! :))

If the crowd is disappointed by the match, the champion does nothing in victory to change that state of affairs. She simply looks owlishly up at the crowd for a moment, then turns and departs back out the gate.

Some fight without choice, some fight for honor, some glory. She seems to fit none of these things though. What would possess her to come here if this was her reaction? Was she just looking for an excuse to murder random people?

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: The next match won't be until the other round is decided. So, if you want to have Alpha do anything RP wise, go right ahead. Otherwise, just wait, and I'll let you know when that match is.

Remove ads