• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

::gloats:: My players stay out. :P

Tuerny

First Post
I wasn't planning on buying the Draconomicon. I really wasn't. Then I went to my FLGS, Sci-Fi City.

They had it at a discount. 19.95.

I had no choice in the matter.

::cackles::

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Do they have any more?

John calculates the savings versus the flight to wherever Tuerny is from Russia, and meanwhile forgets that he already has Draconomicon

Do they offer other discounts?

BobROE

Explorer
trancejeremy said:
Curses! The only thing my local-ish game store has on sale is Avalanche Press stuff, and some leftover 2nd edition splatbooks.

For a while my FLGS had all d20 stuff 20% (or maybe ever 30%) off. Now if I only had the money to buy stuff other than FR things.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I got it for 15% off at my FLGS after I mentioned that their competitor had all of their RPG items for 15% off all the time.

I'm just glad Tuerny isn't bragging about coming back as an advanced nalfeshnee. ;)

Tuerny

First Post
Alzrius said:
Wow, a triple-posting...I can't go on like this.

Haha.... Well that would be fun too.

Also since tonight is gaming night I get to gloat about having a great session and about how the group is about to have an even more interesting time over the next session.

It involves death priests, a litorian Champion of Darkness known as the Devourer of Children, political disidents who wish to establish their own homeland, the assassination of an ambitious ruler trying to bring law and order to an independent border town, a band of giant mage blades dedicated to researching fire magic known as the Fire Giants led by said ruler's daughter, and a shipment of weapons that seemingly went through a convulted series of hands before ending up where they are now.

:D

Tuerny

First Post
Alzrius said:
I got it for 15% off at my FLGS after I mentioned that their competitor had all of their RPG items for 15% off all the time.

I'm just glad Tuerny isn't bragging about coming back as an advanced nalfeshnee. ;)

Thats actually the module I got the name for this handle from. I liked it so much at the time (though I realize its kind of bad now), that I decided to make it my chosen handle.

I am slowly phasing it out, though. Hopefully in a few years I will be more well known as doubtofbuddha!!!! :D

Jesse D.

Remove ads