GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

GlassEye

Adventurer
That stinks. I hope you find the problem quickly and are able to get it fixed. I'll NPC Gratien and Lizt as needed but I hope you're around for the finale.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think it would be called "His disassiative behavior". I don't want anyone thinking he is out of the game, just out of touch with reality.

Sure, I hadn't been thinking Franko's dissociative behavior was anything other than in-character fluff. I'm enjoying him. And he's always super effective in combat with his spells, so bully there!

I thought you meant he had some sort of spell or ability that was relevant to our discussion in the IC about whether and how to infiltrate the Jarl's rooms.

Incidentally, OOC, I think we should just march in there and open a can of whoop ass. Not convinced Gratien's plan for subterfuge best serves our interests. Let me know what you think, eh?

A little estate planning here, given the uber poor rolls in the IC! When Lizt dies at the hands of the evil sorcerer in the coming round, she wants a memorial erected in her and Alois's name in Hirot. It should read, "For justice!"

When Gratien dies two rounds later, having failed to outrun a pouncing thegn, he would have you cremate and sprinkle his remains on a linden tree. An oak will suffice if no linden can be found.

I'm kidding. Kind of.

Thanks, [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] for running a good game for us. I enjoyed getting to know Lizt, Gratien, and Alois during the course of play. This is the first PbP game I've participated in that I saw through to conclusion, so that's a very satisfying benchmark. Well done. And now onward to new ventures!
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], and [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], it's always good fun to play with the two of you. I'm sure we'll play together again in the future.

Remove ads