• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM Needed! Apply Within! Umm... Yeah - but really, we need direction here!

deadestdai

First Post
Chaps and chapesses our game has just lost it's "second" GM.

Those of us who remain do not want to see this game dissolve into the nothingness that is seeming to permeate these boards of late.

Is anyone up to the task of taking up the reigns and leading our characters further on and to level them up so we can boast about them to our friends?

Please? *sniffle*

Okay, enough theatrix, here's the link to our game. If ya like it, puh-lease pipe up - cos you'll have some very eager players who WANT to play very much so..... Classic 3.0

Page

Explorer
I might be willing to take on this game, but I'll need somebody to provide me with a plot/setting/character summary of the game in order to make a final decision. I read through a little bit of the game thread, and it looks interesting, but I don't have time to read the entire thing and catch the finer points of the game. Also, I wouldn't be able to start until about a week and a half from now due to the end-of-the-semester deadlines I'm up against right now.

So, if this sounds acceptable to you guys, just get me a fairly detailed summary of the situation as it stands currently and I'll see what I can do. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in continuing your game. I know how painful it is when a fun game dies and I hope you avoid that terrible fate! :)

deadestdai

First Post
Page, thatnks for replying! I'll try to get you that thingy up asap. Just gotta do a few wedding plans today, so it might take a couple of days......

Page

Explorer
deadestdai said:
Page, thatnks for replying! I'll try to get you that thingy up asap. Just gotta do a few wedding plans today, so it might take a couple of days......

Ok, that's fine. Take however long you need. I'm going to be busy with work for the rest of the week anyway, so there's no rush. I'll just keep an eye out for the summary. Take care in the meantime!

Remove ads