• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM Resources

Ogwar

First Post
I have found a GM screen that is not too bad. However I was wondering if anyone has any other GM resources. Specifically NPC sheets for thugs/goons and monsters.

I have character sheets for the bosses but what about for the nameless lackies and henchmen? Anyone got some juicy bits for a brand new GM?

:eek:

NeuroZombie

Explorer
No problem :) Unfortunetly, since I have no one that wants to play modern, I have been focused on other games lately. When I get agroup that wants to play it, I will undoubtedly finish the helper and come up with more goodies

Ogwar

First Post
That is too bad, we are three weeks into a weekly modern game and I think the players are enjoying it... of course after the TPK tonight they may be singing a different tune

Dismas

First Post
I have begun to adding some bits and pieces to my Website (www.otherniceman.net).

I host the Errata and d20 Modern Questions and Answers (all approved by Charles Ryan.)

I have a set of d20 Modern message boards and try to put up one NPC personality (no stats) per week.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Yeah, my screen is available both online and in a zip file. Help yourself :) It covers pretty much every rule save the vehicle and fx rules. Basically, all the ones that are used all the time

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads