• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM Visual Aid public beta

Totte

First Post
4EYes roleplaying have just released GM Visual Aid public beta for Mac OS X 10.6.
This is not a VTT, but a way of showing you map on a flatscreen of via a projector, and manually handle fog of war, map scrolling and other things.
It is also great for showing mood pictures and story line driving images for the players. The beta will expire July 2011.

Check it out at GM Visual Aid for Mac OS X public beta : 4EYes – Roleplaying

Alan Shutko

Explorer
This is excellent. While I've only been in one game with a PJ, we've been in a lot of games we could have used a flatscreen TV as well to drive things, and a bunch of us are Mac users. In fact, I do have this picoprojector lying around....

forrgott

First Post
Any plans for a version compatible with Mac OS X 10.5? It might be a while yet before I can get my hands on an Intel Mac . . . :p

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I'm always interested in tools like this. I'm not a Mac user, so I can't use it myself, but I'd like to learn more about the program.

I currently use MapTool to project maps onto the table for use with in-person games, using MapTool's fog of war and map scrolling and so on. What does GM Visual Aid do that MapTool does not? Any cool new features I should be thinking about?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads